Why the Online Communication Course?
Emails are the hardest medium through which to clearly express yourself.
Online Communication is a course which teaches non-native professionals how to write and respond to emails in English. The course demonstrates different structural, linguistic and psychological methods to ensure clarity and success when communicating online.
Industry insight – Group-based learning – Short and intensive – Specialist student kits – Communicative
Goals of this course
Questions and Answers
Who is this course for?
We all realise how important and relevant English is in this increasingly global market. This course is for companies whose employees need to write emails in English during the course of their work.
Whatever industry your company works in, be it the technology sector, finance, advertising, or other industries, this course will give your employees the tools they need to help grow and improve your business.
What is the format of the course?
Online Communication is taught at your office. We will come and give the course when it suits your company and employees.
The maximum size of a group is 20 people.
This course is also available for companies as a webinar.
How is the course structured?
The course is formed of three 90 minute sessions given over an agreed period. Each session is divided up into small pockets of lecture time and different practical exercises in order to maximise retention.
You can find some answers on the terms and conditions page for our group courses, but can also write to the course organiser at email@example.com or call us now on +7 (499) 5042871 If you want to be sure of a place on the course, we recommend that you book early.
In this part of the course, we will focus on the following:
- An understanding of some of the potential problems with email and how to overcome them.
- How to use structure as a tool to help you express yourself clearly.
- Set words and phrases that are fundamental to successful business emails.
- How to avoid traps and pitfalls in language.
In the second session, we will look at:
- The key “Do’s” and “Don’ts” of writing emails.
- How to use positive language to get the most out of email correspondences.
- A look at the importance of subject headings and how to use them effectively.
- Proofreading – using real examples and looking at other non-native speakers’ mistakes.
For the final part of the course, we will concentrate on :
- Formal and informal language, when and how to use different registers for positive business relationships.
- Punctuation, some rules and tips to keep your employees always presenting themselves in the best light.
- Some of the most common linguistic and grammatical errors.